You Colour My World…
Lorre-Anne has applied some masking techniques to create this card, and can be applied to any stamp set you choose to use.
What You Need –
6” x 6” white card blank
White & Black cardstock
Distress Inks – Candied Apple, Spiced marmalade, twisted citron, salty ocean seedless preserves
What to do –
* Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank and white card slightly smaller than this. Using glue, adhere the black card square to the card blank.
* Take a spare piece of card and draw a heart on it. Cut the heart out, and use the square of card left as a stencil. Place the stencil over the white square of card, and using the Distress inks, randomly stamp paint splots over the heart aperture.
* Mat this on to the card blank.
* Stamp a sentiment using Versafine ink, and mat on to black card. Use foam pads to adhere to the card.
* Finish off by adding 3 black gems in the top left corner.