Hi everyone, for this week’s DT project I have decided to use the Mini Paw Prints stamp set by Imagine Design Create….how cute is this! This is the perfect stamp set for all those dog lovers out there!
To make this card you need –
- 5” x 5” white card blank
- White and black cardstock
- Foam pads
- Mini Paw Prints stamp set by Imagine Design Create
- Distress Inks – Squeezed Lemonade & Salty Ocean
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Black gems
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen
What you need to do –
- Cut some black card slightly smaller than the blank and glue to the card blank. Cut some white card slightly smaller again, and mask off a central panel using masking tape.
- Using a blending tool, blend Squeezed Lemonade from the top to just over halfway, then blend some Salty Ocean from the bottom up to middle.
- Leave the masking tape on, and randomly stamp paw prints over the blended panel. Use Salty Ocean ink on blue area, and Squeezed Lemonade on the yellow area. Glue this to the card blank.
- On spare white card, stamp 3 hearts using Versafine ink, cut out, and apply some sparkle using the Spectrum Noir pen. Use foam pads to attach these to the right hand side of the card.
- Finish off the card by adding 3 black gems to the top left corner.
I’ll be back next week with another project for you using some more fabulous stamps by Imagine Design Create. Until then, happy crafting!